uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.2.0 RC4
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 20:06:13 GMT
Am 25.03.2014 20:37, schrieb Marshall Schor:
> I see the Jenkins Ruta build is still broken - is that important? is that hard
> to fix?  Sound like it's something to do with the fact that the build uses some
> "shared" local .m2 repo on the build machine, and that repo has some artifacts
> which get included, and which in turn require other artifacts, which can't be
> resolved?
>
> If these could be identified, maybe a build step (on Jenkins only?) could be
> added to remove the offending artifacts from the local .m2?

I not sure, but I think it's the equniox.app dependencies of the CAS
Editor plugins. They are set to [1.0.0,1.0.1) which is not available in
maven central. I think that range is excluded in the ruta plugins and
they  are using a range that is available. I thought about changing the
dependency in the CAS Editor plugin, but that would help not until uima
2.5.1 is released since I do not really want to depend on a snapshot
version. Maybe the jenkins build tries to download it because I
activated -U. I don't know.

Anyways, that's just a guess and it should not matter for the release.
It's a bit annoying...

Peter