uima-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Ignacio Velez <velez.juanigna...@gmail.com>
Subject UIMAFIT Problem
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 19:18:13 GMT
Hi, i have a problem developing a web service tool with uimafit. I have
this error in eclipse:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Undefined type
"edu.isistan.uima.unified.typesystems.srs.Project" in type priority list.
(Descriptor: <unknown>)

The problem is that the descriptor of the types that JCas may use it's not
found. I read and the most common answer is that the folder that contains
the descriptors have to go in /META-INF folder. But nothing happend. I'll
appreciate your help. Sorry about my english.

Juan Velez