uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.2.0 RC6
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:11:30 GMT
I'll try to reproduce it, but my maven knowledge is probably too limited
that I will find the cause or solution.

Independently of this issue, we should slowly find another solution than
the external repository. It was supposed to be a temporary solution
anyway. However, the only thing I can think of is to completely change
the way the plugins are built, exchanging felix with tycho. That's quite
some work for my limited time right now. Maybe there will be another
volunteer?

Peter