uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA Java SDK 2.6.0 rc1
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:13:08 GMT
That's a question for Marshall :-)

I think the update site is not part of the normal build, but
successfully building the update site is probably a requirement of an
RC. So, it's not covered by mvn install on trunk. I haven't added a link
to the ruta update site source, but maybe should have.

Peter

Am 24.04.2014 14:09, schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:
> Ok, but why is it mentioned separately? Is there anything in particular to see/check
at the SVN tag for the update site?

> -- Richard
>
> On 24.04.2014, at 13:55, Peter Klügl <pkluegl@uni-wuerzburg.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 24.04.2014 10:56, schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:
>>>
>>> -- Richard
>>>
>>> P.S.: The Eclipse update site in the mail pointed to the SVN, not to an actual
update site. Maybe intentional, but I do not understand why.