uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release uimaFIT 2.1.0 rc 1
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:06:04 GMT
compared svn-tag to source release
- eclipse "compare with" "each other" reports many differences, but I
found no critical ones

mvn install svn-tag - OK
mvn install source-release - OK
(Windows, Java 1.6)

checked license/notice in binary-release - maybe OK
(I am still not really sure about the requirements)
The notice file in commons-logging-1.1.1 mentions something, but it is
not reproduced in the notice file of the release.
The notice about IBM and UIMA is not mentioned in the notice file, but
UIMA artifacts are included.
(if there is a new rc...)

mvn install ruta using staged artifacts - OK

[X] +1 OK to release

Peter