uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release uimaFIT 2.1.0 rc 2
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 09:09:02 GMT
tried to compare tag with release... doesn't really work in Eclispe.

mvn install svn-tag - OK
mvn install source-release - OK
(Windows, Java 1.6)

checked license/notice in binary-release - OK
I think that (maybe) there are now some mentions that are not required.
Someone with a better understanding should take a look at it for the
next release. :-)

mvn install ruta using staged artifacts - OK

[X] +1 OK to release

Peter