uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release uimaFIT 2.1.0 rc 3
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:17:04 GMT
compare still didn't work, the problem is caused by the whitespaces, no
idea yet what could be wrong

mvn install svn-tag - OK
mvn install source-release - OK
(Windows, Java 1.6)

checked license/notice in binary-release - OK

mvn install ruta using staged artifacts - OK

[X] +1 OK to release

Peter

Am 09.06.2014 00:07, schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:
> Hi,
>
> I've posted the uimaFIT 2.1.0 release candidate 3.
>
> uimaFIT 2.1.0 is a bugfix release to uimaFIT 2.0.0. The reason that the minor version

> was increased instead of the bugfix version is that uima 2.1.0 requires Java 6 and
> uses UIMA 2.6.0. Otherwise, uimaFIT 2.1.0 should serve as a drop-in replacement for
> uimaFIT 2.0.0.
>
> Changes since rc2:
>
> No Jira   - resolved all pending issues
> UIMA-3859 - Removed maven-plugin-plugin configuration already present in parent pom
> UIMA-3845 - Sanitize NOTICE file
> - Added standard boilerplate as per Apache guidelines
> - Removed unnecessary/redundant "contains software developed at Apache" boilerplates
inherited from bundled dependencies
> - Removed passage about Spring Framework being licensed under Apache License, because
this is already covered by the LICENSE file
> - Removed passage inherited from Spring Framework NOTICE about inclusion of subcomponents
with separate copyright terms. According to Apache guidelines, all bundled copyright/license/notice
information must be aggregated in this file and the accompanying LICENSE file
> - Removed mention of copyright.txt in section about AnnotationLiteral.java because we
only copied this one file and not the whole cdi-api/JBoss distribution. Copyright/author information
is present in the AnnotationLiteral.java file and copyright information is present in the
NOTICE file
> - Removed probably auto-generated gibberish inherited from commons-logging 1.1.1 NOTICE
file which is also no longer present commons-logging 1.1.2+ JAR and apparently also was never
present in the SVN.