uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.6.0 RC1
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:44:23 GMT
I see that  the binary distribution packagings for uima-as have some new Jars in
the folder apache-activemq/lib/optional.

One of these is xpp3-1.1.4c.  I went to the xpp3 site on the web and looked for
the license info on this.  I couldn't find any, until I downloaded the source
zip and looked inside, and found the license.

I think that this license needs to be included in the LICENSE file for the
binary distribution, and that any other newly-added or upgraded 3rd party things
need to be checked re: their license and notice requirements.

-Marshall