uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Call For Papers (closes in 2 weeks, on June 25)
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 05:46:01 GMT
Hi,

I don't think I would be able to present anything meaningful at this point,
but I would maybe be interested in attending. Could people who have
attended ApacheCons tell what you get out of it? Learning about different
Apache technologies, connecting with people, ...? And are there people from
the UIMA community who already plan to attend?

Thanks,
Jens