uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.6.0 RC1
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 13:03:24 GMT
Hmm, I copied that link directly from jira after I've made a query. I still
have a session showing the url working. My best guess is that
the filter becomes invalid after some time. As this url no longer works. In
any case, the session should not have been part of the url.
Once stripped the url works. Making a note for the future.