uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.6.0 RC1
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:56:28 GMT
Cancelling the vote due to a missing license for XPP3. Thanks Marshall for
catching this.

 It appeared to me that this is Apache Licensed software but after review
I've found that the various parts of this thing are licensed differently.
Some parts Apache Open Source 1.1, others
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain,
while the whole carries
Indiana University Extreme! Lab Software License, vesion 1.1.1

Interestingly the binary jar has no license in it.
Jerry