uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: something strange with Jenkins builds, test case failures
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 15:25:35 GMT
I added some debug output to record the JVM name and the specified name of the
TransformerFactory (if any).

I reran on Jenkins, and Jenkins picked the Ubuntu slave (failure was on
Windows1) and I watched the console - no error reported on the xml tests.

I've temporarily restricted the build for UIMA-SDK to "Windows" to see if I can
reproduce this failure.

-Marshall