uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: something strange with Jenkins builds, test case failures
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 15:38:48 GMT
So, try # 1 was assigned "Windows2" - a different Windows machine than used
before (in build 586).  That build
didn't even get started - while Jenkins was parsing the maven poms, it threw a
fatal "out of permgen space".
It sounds like the Java level installed on that machine has some configuration
issues.

I restarted it, and it is assigned now to Windows1...

-Marshall