uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: uimaj-core probably in good shape, testing invited
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:37:31 GMT
On 12.12.2014, at 19:06, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:

> I'd be interested to hear what people might experience, when running with this
> -Duima.report_fs_update_corrupts_index JVM property.

Although not needed anymore, I think it would be nice to keep the option to
-Duima.FAIL_fs_update_corrupts_index for some more time.

E.g. instead of using -Duima.report_fs_update_corrupts_index in a Jenkins build
and scanning through the log output, one could still fast-fail on such updates
in Jenkins builds.

That said, DKPro Core trunk builds are on UIMA trunk for a while now :)
I'll chime in should they fail due to changes in the UIMA core.

Cheers,

-- Richard