uima-dev mailing list archives

From Srinivas Yerram <sriniva...@motivitylabs.com>
Subject Req for DKPro rule file format to extract required email data
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 02:03:21 GMT
Hi,

I have been working on apache UIMA and DKPro SDK to parse the email data.I would like to extract
the required info from a given input email data(which is string format).

Ex : email data contains structured and unstructured data.

Sample email data in below. where I would like to retrieve the  From, Sent To ,Subject, Name
, Booking Reference , Ticketing Airline , Ticketnumbers etc
From: noreply@myidtravel.com [mailto:noreply@myidtravel.com]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 3:51 PM
To: Crump, Jenelle
Subject: myIDTravel Leisure Booking/Listing Rebooking

Greetings,

Your leisure Travel rebooking was successful. Below you will find a new
copy of your itinerary.

Names: DABLING, KALE LINCOLN  MR
Booking Reference:   UNRKCP
Ticketing Airline:   JetBlue
Ticketnumbers:       279-2107038822

I know this is possible with rule file.But how to define rules to apply on tokens.Do we have
any sample rule file format ? I would like to apply the rules on Stanford token.

Please provide sample rule file format to extract the tokens from email data. Thank you.

Regards,
Srinivas Yerram