uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Using the Apache Code Signing Service for Eclipse Plugins
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:22:41 GMT
Also, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9024 requesting "API" access -
to allow using an Ant task to do signing.

These issues (9002 and 9024) are now both "resolved".

To actually use this service, you'll need to get signed up, which I can
apparently do, and then also get the credentials (which you need to guard like
your Apache code signing keys).

For signing Eclipse plugins, this will likely take some careful work, maybe
involving breaking apart the multiple steps the eclipse "packing" algorithm is
doing.  I haven't climbed that learning curve yet...

-Marshall