uima-dev mailing list archives

From James Jichun Zhu <jic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon 2015 (April) UIMA Track
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 18:32:23 GMT
Hi, Marshall:

I am considering submitting a brief presentation to introduce the
enhancement I made to the UIMA annotation viewer a while back. We had a few
rounds of email exchanges about it.

Are you going to attend this conference? If so, hopefully we can meet and
we can discuss whether and how I can contribute this enhancement to the
UIMA code base.

--
James
858-935-9345 (h)