uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA SDK 2.7.0 rc7
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2015 18:18:30 GMT
Hi,

I have some problems building the svn-tag. Could be my build machine,
but I do not know yet what causes it.

jcasgen-maven-plugin fails.
jcasgen-maven-plugin\target\it\simple\build.log says:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/uima/parent-pom/4/parent-pom-4.pom
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project test:simple:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
(D:\review\svn\jcasgen-maven-plugin\target\it\simple\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.uima:parent-pom:pom:4 from/to central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2): GET request of:
org/apache/uima/parent-pom/4/parent-pom-4.pom from central failed and
'parent.relativePath' points at no local POM @ line 23, column 11:
Connection reset -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]