uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA SDK 2.7.0 rc7
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:56:01 GMT
This error message appears to be caused by some glitch

It occurs during an "integration test" for the jcasgen-maven-plugin.  The
integration tests run the maven invoker plugin which sets up an isolated ".m2"
local repository for maven, initially empty, which then downloads everything
needed (other than plugins being tested).

The simple pom in the test case is specifying parent-pom version 4, which is
attempted to be downloaded from
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/uima/parent-pom/4/parent-pom-4.pom

If I go to that url, I can see the pom, just fine (this morning, from the USA).

Can you check that url from your location, and see if it works (might be
resolving to a different maven central server)?  If it does, please just try again.

-Marshall