uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.3.0 RC1
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 13:30:44 GMT
spot check staging repo ruta-core - OK

source release, ruta-core jar ruta-core-javadoc, ruta-core-sources from staging
repo: sig OK  (Do try and get key into the trusted-ring of Apache).

build from sources OK

Issues fixed: label is "JIRA-Bericht"  instead of JIRA-Report and headers are
in German, also (e.g. Schlüssel ) (not a blocker, though)
Issues fixed: number of issues matches (if you exclude the "Won't Fix" category)
- OK

compare w/ source - OK

The Eclipse plugins are unsigned.  We now have the ability to officially sign
these, so at some point we should update our build process for Eclipse plugins
to sign them :-)  [Not a blocker]

Eclipse plugins - installed OK into 4.2.2.  I did notice that the plugins have
no eclipse-style help - something perhaps for the future.  [not a blocker]

I was able to create a test ruta project using the eclipse new wizard.

Checked licenses and notices, confirmed that jars which have icons have the
additional cc license and notice

Overall, it appears to be a very clean RC!

[X] +1 OK to release

-Marshall Schor