uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.3.0 RC1
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 13:48:29 GMT
Thanks Marshall :-)

comments below...

Am 08.05.2015 um 15:30 schrieb Marshall Schor:
> spot check staging repo ruta-core - OK
>
> source release, ruta-core jar ruta-core-javadoc, ruta-core-sources from staging
> repo: sig OK  (Do try and get key into the trusted-ring of Apache).

Yes. I missed the chance to get my key signed by thilo in dublin and I
don't know when I will meet again someone from the trusted ring. At
least Richard and I signed others keys signed some time ago, so the
chances are doubled :-)

> build from sources OK
>
> Issues fixed: label is "JIRA-Bericht"  instead of JIRA-Report and headers are
> in German, also (e.g. Schlüssel ) (not a blocker, though)
> Issues fixed: number of issues matches (if you exclude the "Won't Fix" category)
> - OK

Doh. I created the rc at work with a new build machine and totally
forgot about the language setting for maven.

> compare w/ source - OK
>
> The Eclipse plugins are unsigned.  We now have the ability to officially sign
> these, so at some point we should update our build process for Eclipse plugins
> to sign them :-)  [Not a blocker]

Is it already available for us? Great :-)

> Eclipse plugins - installed OK into 4.2.2.  I did notice that the plugins have
> no eclipse-style help - something perhaps for the future.  [not a blocker]

I'll create an issue for it.

Best,

Peter