uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.3.0 RC3
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 09:35:38 GMT
Hi Peter,

I'm looking at the RC 3.

I installed it into a fresh Eclipse Luna SR2 and then imported the example projects using
"Import -> Existing Projects" from the checked out SVN folder.

For whatever reason, the Maven project only was error-free after I did a "Maven -> Update
project".

However, the ExtensionsExample project still shows errors for me even after a "Project ->
Clean / Rebuild" cycle.

error: Action "ExampleAction" is not defined.	ExampleAction.ruta	/ExtensionsExample/script/uima/ruta/example
line 20	DLTK Problem
error: Condition "" is not defined.	ExampleBlock.ruta	/ExtensionsExample/script/uima/ruta/example
line 23	DLTK Problem
Mismatched Input:  : }	ExampleBlock.ruta	/ExtensionsExample/script/uima/ruta/example	line
29	DLTK Problem
Mismatched Input: Expecting "SEMI" but found "{".	ExampleBlock.ruta	/ExtensionsExample/script/uima/ruta/example
line 24	DLTK Problem
Type "REVERSE " not defined in this script/block!	ExampleBlock.ruta	/ExtensionsExample/script/uima/ruta/example
line 23	DLTK Problem

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,

-- Richard