uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.3.0 RC3
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 11:20:34 GMT
==> License spot check, in particular Spring license headers missing from last RC - OK

==> Building from SVN tag with empty local Maven repo on JDK 8. - OK

==> Installed from update site into fresh Eclipse Luna SR 2. - OK

==> Imported sample projects from SVN using "Import -> Existing projects" - some errors
but after discussion with Peter NOT CRITICAL

==> Some Maven warnings - NOT CRITICAL

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for org.apache.uima:ruta-maven-example:jar:2.3.0
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.(groupId:artifactId)' must be unique but found duplicate declaration
of plugin org.apache.uima:ruta-maven-plugin @ line 196, column 12
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.(groupId:artifactId)' must be unique but found duplicate declaration
of plugin org.apache.uima:ruta-maven-plugin @ line 239, column 12
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability
of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed
projects.

==> I still do not quite understand why some example projects have a NOTICE and LICENSE
file and others not - NOT CRITICAL

==> Minimal format problems in PDF version of documentation: page 70 - NOT CRITICAL

> Please vote on release:
>
> [X] +1 OK to release
> [ ]  0 Don't care
> [ ] -1 Not OK to release, because ...