uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] UIMA SDK 2.8.0 rc3
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 21:15:15 GMT
Because this release candidate only differs from RC2 in the generation of the
issues-fixed report, this review is written as a combination of the review I did
for rc2 and rc3.
Checked the signatures, compared the source, all OK
Installed Eclipse plugins into both Kepler and Luna versions - OK
Built from source - OK
Did the quick install test (on Windows) - ran the adjustExamplePaths, and
documentAnalyzer, and used the new Cas Annotation viewer - OK
spot checked some licenses OK (there was no change to the componentry that would
necessitate license updating, from 2.7.0).
Checked the issues-fixed - found one issue in Jira (an improvement) that got
marked with a resolution of "Pending-close".  I think that was an accident.
The Issues-fixed generation filtered that out - it doesn't appear.  I've gone
ahead and changed the issue resolution to "fixed".  I don't think this is a blocker.
(The issue was: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-4396 )

[X] +1 OK to release

-Marshall Schor