uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA SDK 2.8.0 rc4
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:50:48 GMT
Thanks for the quick vote!

On the point about the link to "issues fixed" in RELEASE_NOTES.html of the zip
distribution - I cannot reproduce this.
I tried unzipping the uimaj-2.8.0-bin.zip, then opening RELEASE_NOTES.html, then
clicking on the table-of-contents link " List of JIRA Issues Fixed in this
Release", and then clicked on "issuesFixed/jira-report.hmtl" under the heading
"Full list of JIRA Issues Fixed in this Release".

I also tried the same thing unzipping the uimaj-2.8.0-source-release.zip.  Both
worked OK for me.

Can you say more precisely what failed? The zips both included a directory
"issuesFixed", and within that, the file "jira-report.html". (My test was on
Windows).

-Marshall

> Built from SVN tag with empty .m2 using JDK 7 on OS X - OK
>
> Spot check for licenses and notices - OK
>
> Built Apache uimaFIT trunk against this RC - OK
>
> Built other software against this RC - OK
>
> Spot check signatures - look OK (still need to get into the web of trust...)
>
> [X] +1 OK to release
>

> Link to "issues fixed" in RELEASE_NOTES.html of ZIP distribution does not work. Shouldn't
there be such a file in the ZIP? - Not critical, but should be fixed in next release.