uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: uimaFIT: Create JCas with typesystem classpath scanning and type priorities
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 20:55:20 GMT
On 08.07.2015, at 22:47, Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the method JCasFactory.createJCas() calls CasCreationUtils.createCas() only with null
values for type priorities. Shouldn't there be a call of createTypePriorities() like for the
typesystem descriptor? How can I include type priorities when I create a JCas with uimaFIT?
Did I miss something?

You're right. I missed that when I introduced the auto-detection.
Type prios and index definitions should also be used in JCasFactory,
just as they are used in AnalysisEngineFactory.

I'll fix it.

Cheers,

-- Richard