uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA SDK 2.8.0 rc4
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 21:10:24 GMT
Built from SVN tag with empty .m2 using JDK 7 on OS X - OK

Spot check for licenses and notices - OK

Built Apache uimaFIT trunk against this RC - OK

Built other software against this RC - OK

Spot check signatures - look OK (still need to get into the web of trust...)

[X] +1 OK to release

Link to "issues fixed" in RELEASE_NOTES.html of ZIP distribution does not work. Shouldn't
there be such a file in the ZIP? - Not critical, but should be fixed in next release.

Btw. we have many issues that were marked as "resolved" or "closed" but that do not have an
assignee:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20UIMA%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20AND%20assignee%20in%20(EMPTY)

I fixed the assignee on those issues that I had initially reported.

Cheers,

-- Richard