uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.3.1 RC1
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:41:25 GMT
Built from source (SVN tag) on Java 8 with clean repo: OK

Compare source ZIP against SVN tag: OK
- Btw, it seems that there are generated files in the SVN. What I did:
  - check out SVN
  - built it
  - mvn clean
  - compare with zip
  - now I had many differences for MANIFEST.MF files
  -> should these MANIFEST.MF files really be in Svn? - they look generated.

Signature spot check: OK

License spot check: OK

Installing from update site into Eclipse Mars: technically OK
  - Why does the update site show up as "file:/D:/work/ruta/..." in Eclipse?

Potential problem: The license text displayed during install in Eclipse does not seem to aggregate
over all the license texts of the individual LICENSE.txt files contained in the UIMA Ruta
distribution.

Cheers,

-- Richard