uima-dev mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA SDK 2.8.1 rc2
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 21:09:24 GMT
Checked signatures on source-release and binary artifacts.
Built from source and checked signatures
Loaded into Eclipse and ran some Junit tests
Installed in our cluster and verified that all our code compiles
Ran a number of DUCC UIMA jobs using both the binary and source builds
Spot checked licenses & notices

[X] +1 OK to release