uima-dev mailing list archives

From Yi-Wen Liu <yiwen...@usc.edu>
Subject initialization error
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:08:04 GMT
Hi,

I got a problem when running a cTAKES on DUCC, hope somebody can help me
out, thanks!

After submitting the job, it went well from WaitingForDriver,
WaitingForResources, Initializing...and CanceledBySystem.
I checked the log file but it didn't specify certain reason causing the
failure.

10 Nov 2015 03:52:08,922  WARN HttpWorkerThread - T[33]
HttpWorkerThread.run()  The Job Process Terminating Due To
Initialization Error
10 Nov 2015 03:52:10  INFO ClearNLPDependencyParserAE - using Morphy
analysis? true

It is hard to tell what the problem is here, does that mean my program was
not able to start?
By the way, since CM is optional here, I didn't specify it in job file, is
that possible to be the reason?

Thanks,
Yi-Wen