uima-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: initialization error
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 13:09:05 GMT
Debugging is often best done using the all_in_one job option. This option
runs the job CR and pipeline components together in a single threaded
process.

  --all_in_one local
will run the process on the machine doing the job submit.

  --all_in_one remote
runs the process on a remote DUCC managed machine, useful when the
submitting machine does not have adequate memory to run the process.

Eddie