uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bintray, an alternative for distribution
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 22:25:31 GMT
I've just been added to the Apache org on Bintray and a repo for uima has been
created. I'm still trying to figure out if I can now add additional people from
the project or if we have to go through INFRA everytime we want to add somebody.

-- Richard

> On 27.05.2015, at 14:33, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:
>
> Oops, I meant to respond to a question, but it fell thru the cracks.
>
> Re:
>
> [1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/uima
> [2] http://archive.apache.org/dist/uima/
>
> My understanding is that the release system in Apache (now via uploading to the
> dist.apache.org svn repo for releases) ends up copying the artifacts to both sites.
>
> The procedure, therefore, to archive things is just to delete them from the
> dist.apache.org site (via deleting them in the special dist SVN).
>
> -Marshall
>
> On 4/28/2015 2:32 AM, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:

by foundation regulations, right?
some of our artifacts, update the UIMA download page to point there and see what happens.