uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Updates on tutorial page
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 21:25:31 GMT
Hi Sean,

Thanks for your feedback.  It would be great if you can make these changes and
submit them as a patch to a Jira :-)

If you're willing, we can help with any questions you might have on how to do this.

In any case, can you put this up into a Jira issue so we don't lose track of it?

-Marshall

On 11/30/2015 1:02 PM, Sean Crist wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is with reference to the following page:
>
> http://uima.apache.org/doc-uima-annotator.html
>
> It appears that there have been some changes in Eclipse which have rendered some details
out-of-date.

> a) Step 3 says, "Right-click to the RoomNumberAnnotator project and choose Build Path
-> Configure Build Path.”  I think this should now read, "Right-click to the RoomNumberAnnotator
project and choose Properties.  Then select Java Build Path in the panel to the left.”

> b) Step 3 also says, "Click the "Extend..." button and chose the uima-core.jar in "lib"
directory.”  I think this should now read, "Click the “Add external jars..." button and
chose the uima-core.jar in "lib" directory.”

> c) Under “Testing the annotator”, step 1 says, ‘Open the Eclipse “Run dialog”’.
 The image shows a menu selection titled “Open Run Dialog”.  This item has been renamed
to “Run Configurations…”