uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: a quick status update on uv3 experiment
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:36:53 GMT
Other things to be aware of:

v3 requires a re-generate of the JCas cover classes.  The regenerate may not
work properly with previously created JCas cover classes that have customization
(hasn't been tested).

v3 also changes (slightly) a bunch of the public APIs.  Some of these changes
may require changes in the using code.  Compatibility "packages" to mitigate
this haven't been done (yet).

-Marshall