uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: signing Jars
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 17:08:01 GMT
Nope, I did not find the test service on the production URL.

The help says:
"Depending on your account setup, you may be able to choose between Test
and Production signing.
- Test signing. This signing is useful for validation and testing.
  Not every account allows test signing. Test signing is useful for the
accounts that use signing credits (units) because test signing does not
deduct units.
- Production signing. After production signing you can publish or
distribute the signed software.
   If your account is set up to use units, each production signing
deducts one unit."

I did not find an option to select/change my account setup. I also see
no option when I choose to add new users.

Best,

Peter

Am 28.01.2016 um 18:00 schrieb Marshall Schor:
> The test signing service, using a different URL, needs a separate certificate,
> which the main ASF contact person has to issue. He is currently unable to do
> that due to other issues, but suggests as a workaround, to use the production
> URL, but there selecting the "test" mode.
>
> Are you able to access the test signing service that way?
>
> -Marshall
>
> On 1/28/2016 4:42 AM, Peter Klügl wrote:
>> Ok, I found out that I am not able to use the test signing service but
>> only the prduction signing service.
>>
>> Marshall, do you have an idea how I can extend my role in order to
>> access the test signing service? Did you see an option when you added me?
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> Am 27.01.2016 um 21:07 schrieb Marshall Schor:
>>> not in my browser - it forwards the https req to a related site but then says
>>> Secure connection failed.
>>>
>>> Is this what happened with you?
>>>
>>> -M

projects?