uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.8.1 RC2
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 11:16:10 GMT
Hi,

Am 09.02.2016 um 22:20 schrieb Marshall Schor:
> ==============================
> The artifacts.xml and content.xml  for the update site both have wrong data for
> the repository name.  The xml says:
> <repository
> name='file:/D:/work/workspace-textmarker-uima/uima-as-eclipse-update-site/target/eclipse-update-site/
> - artifacts' type='org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.simpleRepository'
> version='1.0.0'>
>
> This looks like very old copy/paste error - because of the use of the word
> "textmarker-uima"...

The name is wrong for all our update sites. I just checked the uimaj and
ruta. The uimaj update site also mentions an really old textmarker
worspace I used several years ago. The ruta update site mentioned also
an outdated folder of an old machine. Only the names in the xmls of the
composite site are correct.

Best,

Peter