uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.8.1 RC2
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 11:25:31 GMT
I think the paths are coming from [1] which is used during the
-Papache-release build.
If the update site is build locally without profile, an absolute path of
local workspace is set.
I haven't found the option yet to set the name in the maven build...

Best,

Peter

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/uima/eclipse-update-site