uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.8.1 RC2
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:02:48 GMT
Hi,

yes, the static file is located in dist/release/uima:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/uima/eclipse-update-site

I do not recall the complete build process without looking at the ant
task, but I think that the file there is reused/modified when the
profile is used, else a new one is created.

I actually wonder why I created the initial file for uima-as...

Best,

Peter