uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Ruta: limited support of UIMA arrays
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:16:04 GMT
Hi,

I did not add a real documentation by purpose since the functionality is
not implemented as it should. There was no time left to finish it. The
parts implemented right now should work nevertheless.

The existing functionlity can best be inspected in the unit tests:
/ruta-core/src/test/java/org/apache/uima/ruta/expression/annotation/AnnotationFeatureExpressionTest.java

The goal is that the users should be able to use UIMA arrays in a most
natural way in ruta rules without using extra language contructs.

Best,

Peter