uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Ruta: limited support of UIMA arrays
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:10:13 GMT
... forgot to answer your question: Yes, it is possible to loop through
an array of annotations
contained in a feature.

Example from the unit test:

DECLARE Inner (FSArray a);
DECLARE Struct (FSArray as);
W{-> CREATE(Inner, a=W)}; // relink each word as the value of a feature
of Inner
Document{-> CREATE(Struct, as=Inner)}; // assign all Inner annotations
to a Struct annotation spanning the complete document
Struct.as{->T1}; // match on all Inner annotations contained in Struct
Struct.as.a{->T2}; // match on all word annotations contained in Inner
annotations, which are contained in each Struct annotation

Best,

Peter