uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ruta: reloadScript and external engines
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 07:58:45 GMT
On 16.02.2016, at 08:00, Miguel Alvarez <miguelal007@gmail.com> wrote:

> Definitely! Please feel free to use that code.
>
> By the way, when you guys do the voting for a new RC, how does that work? Can anybody
vote?

Anybody can vote, but following Apache rules, we need three so-called "binding" +1 votes from
members of the UIMA PMC [1] to make the release.

If you rely a lot on an open source project, it can be a good idea to closely follow the development
and test code as it is being developed or test staged releases - even if you are not a member
of the dev team (yet).

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] https://uima.apache.org/team-list.html