uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UIMA v3 progress, and PEAR / JCas work
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:48:22 GMT
Do you think it would be a good point now to see if existing code builds against the branch?
More specifically, should I try setting up a DKPro Core build against it or would I have to
expect serious breakage?

DKPro Core uses largely the JCasGen Maven plugin for JCas classes, but we also have some
classes were we actually did some modifications (specifically: adding new methods).

-- Richard