uima-dev mailing list archives

From Yi-Wen Liu <yiwen...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: uima ducc wait_for_completion
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 22:18:03 GMT
Hi,

The monitor output from ducc.log:

2015.11.30 02:27:16 Mon Received
2015.11.30 02:27:16 Mon WaitingForDriver
2015.11.30 02:27:44 Mon WaitingForResources
2015.11.30 02:27:56 Mon Assigned
2015.11.30 02:28:04 Mon Initializing
2015.11.30 02:29:35 Mon Completing
2015.11.30 02:30:18 Mon Completed
2015.11.30 02:30:18 Mon completion type: CanceledByDriver
2015.11.30 02:30:18 Mon rationale: unspecified

Thanks,
Yi-Wen