uima-dev mailing list archives

From Yi-Wen Liu <yiwen...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: uima ducc wait_for_completion
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2016 20:26:12 GMT
Hi,

Because when I used wait_for_completion, I saw the terminal print out the
step by step state, and after it finished, the output file was not
generated yet. The job status on web server page might still stay in
"waiting for resources" instead of completion.

And sorry for the confusion, I used "main process" to refer to the process
generating output (the second one below).

Time axis---->
*The terminal*                  status:waiting for driver -> ....-> status:
completed (point A, no output)
*The web server page    *initializing -> waiting for
(point B, has output)

And my question is when can I know the point when the output is generated
(point B)?
If I use wait_for_completion, it is telling me the point A but there is no
output yet.

If I misunderstand anything please correct me, thanks for your patience!

Thanks,
Yi-Wen