uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Uploaded release artifacts to Bintray
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2016 20:29:12 GMT
Hi,

I have uploaded all release artifacts I found in the dist spot to Bintray:

  https://bintray.com/apache/uima

The ASF has a premium account at Bintray. The idea here is that bintray tracks
downloads and that interested projects can thus see download counts for their
artifacts.

I am not terribly familiar with Bintray (in particular premium accounts) yet.
There seems to be a feature called "Products" that the ASF apparently does
not use yet. I am asking INFRA about it:

So, theoretically a next step would be to change the UIMA downloads page
to direct downloads to Bintray instead of directing them to the ASF mirrors.
... or at maybe to set up a new downloads page that uses Bintray and keep
the old one as a fallback.

There is also one small thing that Bintray seems to reject any files that
end in ".sha1" - and we have those for all of our release artifacts - but
not on Bintray so far (the .md5 files are there). This is something I have
contacted JFrog about.

Cheers,

-- Richard