uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Uploaded release artifacts to Bintray
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 22:08:47 GMT
Thanks for experimenting :-)

I found that the first link ..bintray.com/apache/uima) failed in my chrome
browser (said shockwave stopped responding...) but worked in my Firefox browser.

I clicked on the uima-java-sdk link and after clicking around was able to
download a file.

The main page has a wrench icon with the words "Set Me Up!"  If I click that, it
gives a pop-up help on how to use curl to get the file.  Not sure what that has
to do with "Set Me Up!", though.

Cheers. -M