uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Embedding additional information in the UIMA descriptors
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:00:41 GMT
I don't know off the top of my head.  I think the parsing is done by standard
SAX style Java parsers, so there might be some way to configure this. Also, if I
recall correctly, there was some flag to enable/disable checking of the xml
against UIMA's resourceSpecifierSchema.xsd (in uimaj-core/resources/).

-Marshall

> Hi,
>
> is there some mechanism that allows me to add non-standard information to UIMA descriptors,
e.g. in a custom XML namespace?