uima-dev mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.8.1 RC3
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:17:13 GMT
- Checked signatures
- Build from source (on Linux)
- Checked signatures on that build
- Started a broker and ran the quick async test
- Ran large AS pipeline with remote services on both binary dist & the
build from src
- Spot checked readme & license files & notices

Found 3 minor Jira's missing from the Jira report (3953,4163,4220) as we'd
forgotten to assign a fixVersion.

[x] +1 OK to release

~Burn