uima-dev mailing list archives

From Lou DeGenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.8.1 RC3
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 17:00:56 GMT
- Downloaded from bin - OK
- Checked README, RELEASE_NOTES, LICENSE and NOTICE - OK but...

Noticed that SLF4J API Module (http://www.slf4j.org)
org.slf4j:slf4j-api:jar:1.7.10 is not the same version as found in the
AMQ lib dir

- Started Broker using startBroker.sh - OK
- Deployed Deploy_MeetingDetectorTAE.xml and ran a few test CASes - OK but...

Tried to run test case from wrong dir (not too good at following
instructions, it seems) and got unexpected results.
My bad, but would be nice if my initial error were made more obvious somehow.

[x] +1 OK to release (non-binding)

Lou.