uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.8.1 RC3
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:23:14 GMT
The are more dependencies as this is a totally new AMQ which has changed in
many ways since 5.7.0.

I ran mvn dependency:tree on uima-as and yes there a quite a few jars that
are now being downloaded as part of the uima-as build.
Some of the dependencies you see are transitive. Finding which are used and
which are not used can be tricky. Exclusion may lead to  runtime errors.
The AMQ distribution has been redone and there are new dependencies which
did not exist in older versions.

I think I've got the main AMQ dependencies right for UIMA-AS
<artifactId>activemq-client</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-broker</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-jaas</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-web</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-spring</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-console</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-http</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-camel</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-jms-pool</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-leveldb-store</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-log4j-appender</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-amqp</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-pool</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-stomp</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-mqtt</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-partition</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-runtime-config</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-shiro</artifactId>
<artifactId>hawtbuf</artifactId>
<artifactId>activemq-kahadb-store</artifactId>

I'd rather keep these dependencies unless there is a concrete reason to
warrant exclusion.

-Jerry